Hello blog!

Hi i’m Amelia, I’m in 5th grade and love to play tennis! Right now in 5th grade my favorite thing i’m learning is science. I love working in science because the things we learn is very fascinating  and fun to learn and do.I’m so exited to start blogging because there are so many things I would love to share. I will be blogging about the things I see and do. I also would be going on a trip to Hawaii soon and will be posting about the things I see in Hawaii and other things in there too!

image from meneame.net

9 thoughts on “Hello blog!”

1. i love to do science to oh sorry im jazz hi .i cant wait to seeyour posts that you have been talking about if you want to see my blog as well its jazzvz.bye

2. I cant wait to see what you do in Hawaii. I bet it will be HOT. Your picture makes me laugh. You look like you are a great tennis player. I am actually not a big fan of tennis, but I still think you enjoy it. When do you play your tennis games?

1. Kami It will be very hot in Hawaii I know this because whenever I go to Hawaii it is burning hot and I will have to have double the sunscreen. I play tennis on the weekend and on a weekday on the weekend i play for a team and on the weekday I practice. I will also be posting almost everyday in Hawaii because there will be so many things I want to share there!

3. Hello Amelia! I love your very pretty cat picture and I also love playing tennis! although, I’m not very good at it Hey Is tennis your favorite sport?

4. River Tennis is actually my favorite sport. I hope if I always try my best and practice tennis that I could be a professional tennis player some day!